Friday, November 13, 2015 at 5:00 PM to Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 3:00 PM (CST)
at the Center For Health Systems Innovation
Come join us to develop real world solutions to rural healthcare problems and for a chance to win cash awards!
Winners of the Rural Healthcare Innovation Weekend will win cash awards 1st: $3,000, 2nd: $2,000 and 3rd: $1,000 and the opportunity to work with Center for Health Systems Innovation.
Why do we care about Rural Health?
- Rural populations are aging, therefore, demand for primary care is increasing faster in rural areas
- The large number of aging and retiring physicians and nurses in rural Oklahoma compounds the shortage problem
- Rural OK Primary Care providers work with higher risk populations: more chronic, more unhealthy behaviors, and fewer personal and community resources
- Adding more providers is not the lone solution
- One of the major solutions is innovative delivery models and new technology layers, starting up a health blog online, you can hire in denver seo agencies to manage this for you, also delivery models are including mobile health, telehealth, clinical decision support algorithms
Register for Rural Healthcare Innovation Weekend.